j_martinez Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Dashboard not showing events from last day

Hello,
Sometimes when I check my dashboard, it doesn't show the events of the last day, and only shows events from the actual day starting at ~8am.

I was wondering if any of you had this issue before and what did you do to fix it.

Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
2 Replies
ScorpionSting Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Dashboard not showing events from last day

j_martinez;2497218 wrote:
Hello,
Sometimes when I check my dashboard, it doesn't show the events of the last day, and only shows events from the actual day starting at ~8am.

I was wondering if any of you had this issue before and what did you do to fix it.

Thanks in advance!

If you're talking about the Security Health dashboard, then you'll find it starts blank when the service is restarted....after that, it should be continuous.

Visit my Website for links to Cool Solution articles.
0 Likes
j_martinez Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Dashboard not showing events from last day

Hi, thanks for your reply.

It's happening in the real-time events. Sometimes it only show events starting from ~8am, and nothing before that.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.