Pascal_S Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to Change a Search String from a Custom Report

Hello,

i would like to change the search string of a Custom Report from version 8.2. Unfortunately there is no way to do this in the web interface. In the ireport of version 5. 6. 0 I couldn't find the exact search string either. The currently supported Sentinel SDK for eclipse only has support up to version 7. X.
Those are the paths I've been trying to take. Are there other ways to change this or have I missed something?

Thank you for your help,

Best Regards
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How to Change a Search String from a Custom Report

Hello Pascal,

On 2019-04-02 09:44, Pascal S wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> i would like to change the search string of a Custom Report from version
> 8.2. Unfortunately there is no way to do this in the web interface. In
> the ireport of version 5. 6. 0 I couldn't find the exact search string
> either.

Your custom report might be using a parameter to supply the search
string. Take a look at the package.xml file.

> The currently supported Sentinel SDK for eclipse only has
> support up to version 7. X.

A new SDK was posted last month:
https://www.netiq.com/support/sentinel/plugins/prod/sdk/Plugin-SDK-2019.1r1-Release-12.pdf

--
Norbert
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.