basyirstar Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to bakup Security Intelligence Definition (Query)

-Is there a way to backup Security Intelligence definition (Query and Anomaly threshold's value)?
-Is the configuration can be access and view directly from sentinel directory?
Tags (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
ScorpionSting Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to bakup Security Intelligence Definition (Query)

basyirstar;2496321 wrote:
-Is there a way to backup Security Intelligence definition (Query and Anomaly threshold's value)?
-Is the configuration can be access and view directly from sentinel directory?

This will be stored in the embedded database. Using the backup process for Sentinel is advised.

Visit my Website for links to Cool Solution articles.
0 Likes
basyirstar Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ScorpionSting;2496356 wrote:
This will be stored in the embedded database. Using the backup process for Sentinel is advised.

Unfortunately the backup script fail that's why I need to find other solution. Manual backup process is fine with me, so I need to figure out the other workaround.
0 Likes
ScorpionSting Absent Member.
Absent Member.

basyirstar;2496385 wrote:
Unfortunately the backup script fail that's why I need to find other solution. Manual backup process is fine with me, so I need to figure out the other workaround.

Actually sounds like you need to work out why your backup is failing, but you'd need to provide errors/etc with the backup script so we can assist. Any other process is unlikely to be supported by NetIQ.

Visit my Website for links to Cool Solution articles.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.