hforlino
New Member.

Sentinel plugin for CyberArk PAS

Hello!
Recently. we implemented the CyberArk PAS Solution, and we would like to integrate it with our Sentinel installation.
Someone knows if there is a Sentinel-Plug-In for CyberArk PAS (Privileged Account Security)?

Thanks in advance.

Hernán.-
0 Likes
2 Replies
ScorpionSting Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Sentinel plugin for CyberArk PAS

You'll find all supported and community plugins at https://www.netiq.com/support/sentinel/plugins/

Doesn't appear to be one for CyberArk yet.... I haven't looked into how CyberArk logs, so not sure if you could even try the Generic connectors or not...

Visit my Website for links to Cool Solution articles.
0 Likes
Highlighted
brandon-langley Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Sentinel plugin for CyberArk PAS

hforlino;2478840 wrote:
Hello!
Recently. we implemented the CyberArk PAS Solution, and we would like to integrate it with our Sentinel installation.
Someone knows if there is a Sentinel-Plug-In for CyberArk PAS (Privileged Account Security)?

Thanks in advance.

Hernán.-

I'm not aware of any collectors this way at the moment, but i'm aware CyberArk sends Common Event Format (CEF) which we have out of the box support for at a generic level. I would try that, and also put a request here for format support: https://ideas.microfocus.com/MFI/sentinel. If your need is urgent, you may want to leverage your account manager to push on our product management a little bit as well.

Thanks,
Brandon
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.