KSEB1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

sentinel 8.0 installation in HA mode

Hi,

I want to install sentinel in two servers in production environment,cluster is there for that two servers,
Please help me to install sentinel in High availability mode and please send installation links and docs,

Thanku
0 Likes
5 Replies
ScorpionSting Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: sentinel 8.0 installation in HA mode

KSEB;2496499 wrote:
Hi,

I want to install sentinel in two servers in production environment,cluster is there for that two servers,
Please help me to install sentinel in High availability mode and please send installation links and docs,

Thanku

https://www.netiq.com/documentation/sentinel-82/s821-install/data/b1dzku0p.html

Visit my Website for links to Cool Solution articles.
0 Likes
KSEB1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for providing url,can you please clarify before installation,need to do shared storage setup ?
0 Likes
KSEB1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Requesting you can you please provide the step by step installation process
0 Likes
ScorpionSting Absent Member.
Absent Member.

KSEB;2497001 wrote:
Requesting you can you please provide the step by step installation process

Forums is not where you'll get step by step instructions that are documented. If you need that kind of assistance, I suggest you start with a local partner: https://www.microfocus.com/en-us/partners/

Visit my Website for links to Cool Solution articles.
0 Likes
Mohit_Verma02 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Were you able to install?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.