Highlighted
Commander Commander
Commander

Command/Script/API to Get / Set suspended users in HPSA

Hi Team

We need command / api method / script to fetch all suspended users in HPSA also same for setting any user as suspended in HPSA.

Is this possible ?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

Hello Kedar, 

For which specific version of SA do you want to do this? 

We can check in the developer guide if this is possible, 

Regards 

Luis Sanchez 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Commander Commander
Commander

HPSA 10.22 i

0 Likes
Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

Hello Kedar,

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find an specific API method for the call that you need. You can take a look at the type of costumizations that HPSA has available, following the Developer guide:

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM02030063

You can also review the twister for the different methods that you can call.

Go to: https://<Core IP>/twister

From here, you will find the different calls that HPSA does through the twist component.

You can browse to com.opsware.client menu, then Brownse to the APIUser Interface, and you will find different API User methods for the GUI Client.

I hope that this information can help you out.

Ana C Abarca
Customer Support Engineer
San Jose, Costa Rica

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

Hello Kedar, 

I would like to make follow up to this thread, 

Did the response on this was satisfactory? Please let me if there is anything else we can help you on this or please feel free to mark as correct response. 

Regards

Luis Sanchez H

SW Support engineer 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.