Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. quyenta Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

HP SAVA: managed server help

Hi experts,

I am a newbie in HP SA.

After I scan and installed agent on server. I don't how to add them into "All managed server" tab. ( I am using workstation for server which installing agent on server)

Pls help me in this.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. Bertram Fukuda Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HP SAVA: managed server help

I'm assuming the agents were successfully deployed to your managed servers.  This might be as simple as hitting F5/refresh when viewing All Managed Nodes.  

If not, you can scan those hosts again to see if in fact the agent is installed OR if you have access to those managed server you can check the status of the agent.

0 Likes
Honored Contributor..

Hi,

I checked again, but the result is still the same. I tried remove and reinstalling agent, but the result the same. Agent services is running. Everything is ok.

P/s: I am using workstation for creating virtual server which installed agent. 

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Bertram Fukuda Absent Member..
Absent Member..

What process are you using to install the agent?  

0 Likes
Honored Contributor..

Hi,

I tried 2 ways for installing. Automatic installing from HP SA to managed server ( using right click chose "Install SA agent" option) and manual installing from managed server to use command for installing after copying Packages.

Thanks,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.