Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HPSA Import Agents on repository

Jump to solution

Hello Colleagues,

Recently I've setup a core (HPSA 10.10) and for a misterious reason the installer didnt uploaded the agents and utilities into the Core.

I've checked my /var/opt/opsware/agent_installers and it's empty. This is really anying.

How do I manually upload the agents and stuff into my Core?

Best regards,

Samuel

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

There are 2 separate installers.

1st is the opsware installer.

2nd is the opsware_content installer.

The content installer is only run once per mesh. Ideally after your first core is set up.

D

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

There are 2 separate installers.

1st is the opsware installer.

2nd is the opsware_content installer.

The content installer is only run once per mesh. Ideally after your first core is set up.

D

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Dimiter,

Thanks for your answer. Sorry for the dumb question but... How do I import these content manually?

I think the installer just skipped this step and finished the install script.

Thanks in advance,

Samuel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Sorry,

I just ran the installer with the previous cdf and it populated the repository with the agents.

BR

Samuel

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.