kimo Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

How to add support for Windows 2012 in SA 9.13

Hello,

I'm using SA 9.13, i can see no options for Windows 2012, can i create a directory for it in the Patches and other items? or i have to upgrade to SA 10.0?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
he_alvarado Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to add support for Windows 2012 in SA 9.13

Hi,

So far we do not have support for Windows 2012 in SA 9.13. However, you can upgrade to SA 9.14 to support: Windows Server 2012 (Datacenter, Standard, Foundation, Server Core, Essentials)

Or 9.16 to suport:  Windows Server 2012 R2 (Datacenter, Standard)

I hope this helps to clarify your question.

Regards,

Hector Alvarado

HP Server Automation

0 Likes
Contributor.. TobyFruthParson Contributor..
Contributor..

Our 9.14 with latest rollup does not properly support Windows 2012R2 - should it? Windows 2012 is fine, but all of our 2012R2 systems show Unknown System.
0 Likes
he_alvarado Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Toby,  you are right.

it was a typo, my mistake...  I already corrected the provided information.

Regards,

Hector Alvarado

HP Server Automation

hector.alvarado@hp.com

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.