Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Absent Member.. ankurmajumder Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Migrating SA to other network, what is the right way to update the new ip to bring up SA back.

Hi,

We have a SA 9.13 Standalone instance of SA. We are in the process of migration of VM from one data center to other. in this scenario unfortunately i have to change the IP of SA server. Can any one please guide me with exact configurations to be changed when we change the ip on the server so that SA comes up successfully.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. LarsB Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Migrating SA to other network, what is the right way to update the new ip to bring up SA back.

I havn't attempted to use it, but there is a script on the Installation and CORD DVDs which sounds like it may do what you're looking to do:

/mnt/iso/opsware_installer/tools/reip_core_server.pyc

-- Lars
0 Likes
Absent Member.. pfrischknecht Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Migrating SA to other network, what is the right way to update the new ip to bring up SA back.

SA 10 simplifies re-IPing of the core.

Any chance you can move to SA v10?

Regards,

pF

0 Likes
Probirdas Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

H Ankur,

Was it success .. Please let me know....

I wanted change IP of HPSA 9.16 core ip address(Single host based installation).

Regards,

Uday

0 Likes
Highlighted
Kevin_Paul Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Uday,

We apologize for the issues that you have encountered. We hope to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible. To do so we suggest reaching out to the HP support team at http://www.hp.com/go/HPSC to submit a trouble ticket. They will be able to review your issue and provide the best course of action to resolve your issue.

Thanks,

The Server Automation team

I work for HPE.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.