Highlighted
Absent Member.. muebel Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Patch Compliance Scan Report

When I run an audit compliance scan, I get very detailed information back as to the results of the scan. I can drill down and export into the findings.

I am having difficulty getting the same kind of details when running Patch Compliancy Scans. It just gives back a pass fail, with no option to break it down by specific patch policy. There is no option to export the results.

Am I missing something? Is it actually possible to produce a nice html report of patch compliancy?

Does anybody use the patch compliancy scan as part of day to day activities?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.