Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Scan for agent installation fails within facility

Hi Community

I’m not able to scan for agent installation from certain facility, some connection refused is got in return. Sometimes search for the other facility might happen accordingly, but not always. Any clues? Details in attach session.

BR
Raphael

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Scan for agent installation fails within facility

Hello Raphael,

This is Luis from Server Automation Software Support.

Regarding the error you are facing, have you performed a reboot on the affected servers?

In addition, I would say that the next steps should be to:

(1) Perform a manual telnet test from the host where we are trying to install the agent to host x.x.x.x on port 3001 to insure basic connectivity from the target server to the core server.
(2) Verify that port 3001 is open and listening on the core side using the command “lsof -Pn -i :3001” also check it from the affected server
(3) If there is no port 3001 listener, then we need to investigate why the “opswgw-agws” component is not running, or not running properly

Also,  in some cases the IPv6 dns was commented on /etc/resolv.conf and the machine is not used  with IPv6, so you can check that part too.

Best regards,

Luis 

SA Software Support.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Scan for agent installation fails within facility

Hi Luis
Could solve that by restoring the facility conf files from the secondary core.

Thanks anyway!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.