ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Server Automation failed install

Trying to install Data Center Automation Express and have downloaded all of the files from HPE

I execute DCA_VA_1601_1_Setup.exe and when I run the install with the integrity checks it takes forever and then fails to complete, saying to cancel the install.

When I skip the integrity checks it creates a 1kb file with 7 numbers as the filename and no extension.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I had the same issue. Do these 2 things:

1. Ensure that all downloads have the correct size (I had a file that did not fully download)

2. Check that all md5 checksums have been downloaded as well and in the same folder.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.