Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Server Automation: mm_wordbot service failed to start

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have SA 10.20 Installed on Single Server. when I am trying to start the services i m getting error "mm_wordbot failed to listen on 1003".

I checked wordbot log it shows: "error_name:  spin.notFoundInDatabase".

Then I checked spin log and i found - "[17/Jul/2017 13:11:58 +0000] ERROR "spin.notFoundInDatabase" - - - - "{'msg': "No Device found for IPAddress '<SA_CORE_IP>-0'", 'timestamp': '17/Jul/2017 131157', 'line': 19217, 'hostname': '<SA_HOSTNAME>', 'method': 'getReachableDevice', 'module': 'spinobj.py'}"

Is anybody face similar kind of issue. Kindly suggest.

Note: I have changed the actual IP and HOSTNAME with <SA_CORE_IP> and <SA_HOSTNAME>

Thanks & Regards,

Amey B

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi Keisha Paz,

Thanks for your reply.

I didn't change this value on server, it has just change in the conversation(for security reason)

Thanks & Regards,

Amey

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hello Amey,

Hope you are having a nice day.

This is Keisha Paz and I will be assisting you with this threat, regarding your request I would like to let you know the issue that you are having is expected since you don't have to change the  <SA_CORE_IP> and <SA_HOSTNAME> because it already has the one from the initial configuration. 

Also you could review the installation Guide: 

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/km/KM01253516/SA_10.2_InstallationGuide.pdf

Hope this information helps.

Thanks and best regards,

Keisha Paz
SW Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi Keisha Paz,

Thanks for your reply.

I didn't change this value on server, it has just change in the conversation(for security reason)

Thanks & Regards,

Amey

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi,

Reinstalling the agent on SA core Server resolved the issue.

Regards,

Amey

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.