NOTICE: Significant community changes coming soon
The header menu and the home page on our community will be changing soon. Get more information HERE.

Ability to open more than 1 session per User

Idea ID 2781063

Ability to open more than 1 session per User

Actually you cannot open a second session with the same user.
If you working on several Tickets in more than one process at the same time it is cumbersome.

Switching between sessions would make this more comfortable.
9 Comments
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
I have at least one customer which needs the functionality to have serveral tickes open at the same time... For this customer this missing feature will be a showstopper
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
I concur with the requests and information above. In addition, not all the information we need to look at is available at the same time. I can't look at notes for a system at the same time I look at the summary or item details. Allowing multiple sessions would help with this. That being said, I would also like to have a more information available on a single screen or be able to customize what is shown.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
I concur with the requests and information above. I would still add refresh screens.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
We find it very frustrating not to be able to have multiple tickets open at a time.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
My customers are frustrating too. It's very strong functionality and we see RFPs with this RQ.
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.
Multiple sessions for the same user is not allowed by design. Multiple tab support is not possible at present due to Platform limitation but it can be addressed once we move into Angular 2 (during ZSD 8.x releases)
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.
I just flagged my statement above mistakenly...
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.
The idea is implemented in 8.1
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.
Status changed to: Delivered

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.