NSD Integration with keyshield SSO

Idea ID 2780661

NSD Integration with keyshield SSO

I would like to have an option to use Keyshield SSO with NSD. When configured, I want my customers, users who have logged onto their networks using their directory server authentication credentials to be automatically authenticated into NSD without re-entering their login credentials

More details on keyshield are here

http://www.keyshieldsso.com/documentation/keyshield-sso-server-api/
18 Comments
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
That would be GREAT!! I have several NSD customers I can reach out to who use NSD and would benefit from this, and the fact that Filr and Vibe are already integrated with KeyShield, then this would show some consistency across Novell products.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Agreed! Great suggestion.
New Member.
KeyShield SSO integration will be really helpful whenever tickets and other parts of NSD are referenced directly form 3rd party solutions or from the GroupWise panel view.
New Member.
We're using Keyshield SSO today and think its great. It simplifies the users every day with true SSO against Filr, GMS and several other systems. I think it would be nice to see native integration for NSD and products like GroupWise.
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.
This a critical enhancement. With SSO to Filr, Vibe, Groupwise already in place, NSD Needs to be enabled as well.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Should be standard for all M-F products
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.
great idea, got some customers waiting for this
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.
It will be smarter for the support people
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.
Great idea, would like to see Keyshield SSO integration in all Microfocus products
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.
Very good idea. Adding SSO to any product is always a great benefit.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.