ricard11 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Custom banners on NSD 7.1

Just upgraded from NSD 7.0.3 to 7.1, and it looks like most of our custom banners are not working.
Even reloading them on the setup/customize menu does not work.
The only custom banner that has been loaded successfully is the Application Banner, all the others I get the "No custom graphic selected".
Does anybody knows how can I fix this?

We are not using the appliance version!

Thanks in advance,

Ricard Malvesi Saguer
0 Likes
3 Replies
rsankar1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Custom banners on NSD 7.1

Ricard,
Can you please attach some screenshots of this issue?

Thanks
Sankar R
0 Likes
ricard11 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

rsankar;2398561 wrote:
Ricard,
Can you please attach some screenshots of this issue?

Thanks
Sankar R

Hello,

In the mean time this issue has been (self)fixed....
The first day was after reloading the pictures using the setup/setup/customize, was the banner on the welcome page ok, but once inlogged I got the "no custom graphic selected". I had an english IE. The curious was that my colleague who has an dutch IE had the opposite effect: the banner on the welcome page was missing, but once logged in the banners were there....

The day after (until now) are the customized banners OK.

So this problem is fixed, now I am trying to get the SSL redirection working...

Thanks,

Ricard
0 Likes
Highlighted
Kelvarr Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I think this is Cookie related. Hold <Ctrl>+<F5> and force it to reload. Your graphics should now show. I just went through this.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.