baboon_ass Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Database Error

Hi
In the Application setup i can create the shema but when i try to save i got this message
Database schema has not been initialized.

The database is a MS SQL 2008
0 Likes
3 Replies
odegos Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Database Error

Hope you came right, if not, Try the following order. 1) Create the Schema, 2) copy and run in a SQL execution window of your DB, 3) then save your schema.
0 Likes
cdowgos Absent Member.
Absent Member.

did you ever get this fixed? having this issue now during setup and we're on oracle
0 Likes
LKHildesheim Contributor.
Contributor.

Had the same error message 'Database schema has not been initialized' when trying to install with mysql-database. Started Installation.jar again with selecting english as language, instead of german as I did before several times. This worked. No differences in the scripts for the mysql-scheme.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.