Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
mickers Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Due date on tickets

Hi,
I'm seeing an issue that has me a little confused. When a customer logs a new incident ticket, their due date is 1 min after the date the ticket is created.
The ticket is marked Pending. If I try and change the status to 'On Hold', or 'Open', I see the following error in the alert window at the top of the page:

"There was a problem saving the Incident. Due date must be after the report date"

However, i can't see any way that I can modify any of these dates. At the moment the job is in limbo.

Environment: Service Desk 7.0.3 appliance.

Any ideas on where I should be looking for a solution?
0 Likes
3 Replies
mickers Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Due date on tickets

No responses to this? I have stuck job that are unable to be closed, cancelled, etc ..
0 Likes
Highlighted
mickers Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Just a followup, in case this is ever read by anyone .. now I am seeing this graph in my home portal..

I'm thinking something is wrong somewhere ..
0 Likes
padharsh1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I would start looking at my SLA targets. The SLA Targets for Urgent/Hight/Medium/Low might have been configured with a 1 min difference.

More details at : https://www.novell.com/documentation/servicedesk7/help702/ServiceManager/sla_tab.htm
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.