Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

First time configuration

Hello,

I'd really appreciate if you could provide more documentation regarding setting up Novell Service Desk, prerequisites if you want to use LDAP auth properly, ZCM11 support is not in yet, no seemingly support for special characters for us from Scandinavia, ÆØÅÄÖ etc...

Any idea how I can specify more than one LDAP Auth backend? How can I override the import if I want everyone to be imported, even those without a email tied to their username?

Regards,
Rune "TheFlyingCorpse" Darrud
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: First time configuration

Solved ÆØÅ by converting the language properties file for Norwegian Bokmål from ANSI to UTF8, which should have been done from "factory".
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Or not, not for the tickets themselves, only the prewritten text...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

And another monologue; it only solved it for IE8, not FireFox...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.