Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Input mask on custom field

Using 7.01

Have a custom field called Estimated Hours and want to make it required field. Since I need to have value in there, I used 0. But it's saving 0 as the value even if I don't enter anythig in the field when editing ticket.

How can I force tech to enter number greater than 0? Or force them to enter something (other than 0) in the field?

tx
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I Can not do that on 7.0.2 but its a very usseful i a field its marked on configuration to give this field > 0 or something like check "no hours imputed to this note"..

Needed this functionality too

Regards
Victor

bertschj;2300309 wrote:
Using 7.01

Have a custom field called Estimated Hours and want to make it required field. Since I need to have value in there, I used 0. But it's saving 0 as the value even if I don't enter anythig in the field when editing ticket.

How can I force tech to enter number greater than 0? Or force them to enter something (other than 0) in the field?

tx
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.