Sector_osh Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Only Incident process available

I'm assuming this is a licensing issue/bug - after upgrading to SD 6.5 I seem to have lost access to all but the Incident Process. I have a Novell 150 license installed. Only the Incident workflow is available, in the user settings page under operations processes for all users only Incident is available. My user has Admin/Super/Cust role.
0 Likes
3 Replies
dbenjamin Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Only Incident process available

Please see this thread: Only one Workflow shows up, how do I change that?

It took Novell about six weeks to figure out that there are two different licenses.

We are currently trying to work other issues out with them.

Good Luck,
David.
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Thanks for your reply David. I had seen your post as well, but thought it worth opening a new thread to demonstrate that this wasn't a one off problem. Have you yet resloved this particular problem, or are you waiting for a fix? We have the Novell 150 license installed, which I assume is the correct one for the full product?

Many Thanks

Osh..
0 Likes
Absent Member.

This has been resolved by a new license provided by Novell
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.