Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Upcoming changes to Novell Service Desk?

Hello,

Are there any places where I can see what changes there are to upcoming versions of Novell Service Desk? At the moment, it is not that tightly integrated into ZCM as I would want it to be, I want it to use live ZCM data like GroupLink uses, but the live userdata that GroupLink does not use! 🙂
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Upcoming changes to Novell Service Desk?

theflyingcorpse;2068639 wrote:
Hello,

Are there any places where I can see what changes there are to upcoming versions of Novell Service Desk? At the moment, it is not that tightly integrated into ZCM as I would want it to be, I want it to use live ZCM data like GroupLink uses, but the live userdata that GroupLink does not use! 🙂

We are planning to integrate remote management and bundle management next. I'm also open to ideas that you may have for future direction. You can enter them in our request management system, http://www.novell.com/rms or send them to me directly. My email is jgiffard at novell dot com

Jon
Senior Product Manager
Novell Service Desk
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.