atobias
New Member.

Zenworks Bundle Store Item - not installing to device

I'm trying to setup a store item that will use a Zenworks bundle to install an application (such as Filezilla or a java update).

I've imported my zenworks bundles into Service Desk, setup Store Items using the Default Store Template.

When a customer clicks the link for the store item, a Request ticket is created and immediately the status goes to Closed/Resolved. However the Zenworks bundle never launches. I've spent hours attempting to find troubleshooting help in online documents to no avail. The Request Ticket shows that a note has been added before it is closed/resolved. Unfortunately I don't know what error code:50; or any of the rest of this means. Hoping someone can help.

Invoking Internal Extension.Store Item(bundle) already assigned.ZENworks error code:50;ZENworks error message: Consumer: 41d04615e023277d1b72962c2cfd9135~08cd546aae0dd41181340050da73c764, Content: 30f7d98b3fd28023ebd84e02524beb0e, Type: Bundles/Users
0 Likes
1 Reply
atobias
New Member.

Re: Zenworks Bundle Store Item - not installing to device

I've been told that this is working as designed. The only thing the store can do with ZENworks bundle is assign the bundle to user. So I fail to see the point of the Service Desk Store. I can easily assign a bundle to all users when I create the bundle in ZCM. What is the point of making users click a store item get the bundle assigned to them?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.