dfilipovic2 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

HPSM - is there a posibillity to lock individual fields by Display Screen condition

Hello,

I am interested if there is a possibility to create conditions in Display Screen for each individual field to be "Read Only" when I want it to be?

I don't want to create new forms or subforms for Process Designer and lock it by that way, I want to have 1 or 2 forms and subforms and then lock fields by a condition in Display Screen or something else.

I have a TELCO customer that occasionally has new services that require unique fields and I don't want to edit each and every form or subform to add a new field.

Best regards,
Dino

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
BAGAss Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: HPSM - is there a posibillity to lock individual fields by Display Screen condition

create x boolean variables and add it to readonly condition of field [x1]=true
correct variables as you need.
can check nessesity in format control, for example

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.