Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Robert_Jaros Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SM 9.40 Taskplanner Button Additional Properties

Hello,

I have to deactivate the button 'Additional Properties' in the (change)  taskplanner modul.

Please look at the attached screenshot.

I can not find the responsible displayoption to modify the condition that only sysadmin users will see this button.

I found a scmessage record with the Message Number 'ticketContext' which contains the string 'Additional Properties', but I don´t find any connection between this record and a condition to deactivate the button.

Any help is appreciated.

regards

Robert

(SM 9.40.3006 P3 - Webtier 9.41 )

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.