Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Senior Member.. Ken Jones
Senior Member..

SM Portal Admin/Modification documentation please

We have installed the portal in mixed mode scenerio 1 and it has pulled in our SRC catalog items.  We want to make modifications to what is shown in the portal to the customer.  One example, after a record is submitted, and it is pending approval on the Service Manager side, we would like to see who is responsible for those pending approvals via the portal record.  Currently, we only get an Approval History, showing, after it is approved, that it had two approvals but does not show any details like who perfomred the approval or denial.  I have searched for this modification type documentation but have found nothing as of yet.  If anyone could point me to some kind of SM Portal Admin/Modification type documentation, beyond the help docs, I would really appreciate it.  

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: SM Portal Admin/Modification documentation please

To my knowledge, this configuration is not supported.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.