Lieutenant Commander Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Where Can I get the $logins variable definition?

Jump to solution

I need extremely urgent to reach , where the $logins variable  have been setup.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Captain
Captain

Using the Find String utility (enter <*afind.string> in the command line), I was able to search for the $logins variable in different files.  I found it in the following OOB places:

Process:        cm.km.select.owner.assignee (Initial Javascript)
Process:        km.select.owner.assignee (Initial Javascript)

I didn't search every OOB file, so you may need to look in other places.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Hi @camadoa ,

You can refer to the link below.

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Service_Manager:9.64/Variables

In addition, you can also refer to the format control "login.DEFAULT" , some of the variables have been defined there.

Regards,

Matilda

Regards,
Matilda
0 Likes
Lieutenant Commander

thanks for your answer but this variable is not defined either document referred nor login.default frmctrl

0 Likes
Captain
Captain

Using the Find String utility (enter <*afind.string> in the command line), I was able to search for the $logins variable in different files.  I found it in the following OOB places:

Process:        cm.km.select.owner.assignee (Initial Javascript)
Process:        km.select.owner.assignee (Initial Javascript)

I didn't search every OOB file, so you may need to look in other places.

View solution in original post

Lieutenant Commander
Excellent answer
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.