Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

9.40 Reporting Module

Can anyone point me to some directions on scheduling reports from the reporting module?  There are options under Reporting > Report Schedule > Create New Schedule that allow you to choose to either have reports emailed or saved to a file share at certain times.  I can't seem to get either option to work.

The info in the help files goes over each field very briefly but isn't very detailed.

For example - the file share - does it have to be a file share that the user who created the schedule has access to?  or the report schedul owner?  I've tried both.  I'm assuming you can't use a sharepoint site instead of a fileshare.

And when I tried to schedule reports to send via email, no email sends.  I've checked the eventout file and it never shows up (I am in QA and email is turned off and I check eventout to see if the email actually triggered).

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.