Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

941p4 SRC SD to Request Escalation

Jump to solution

Hello,

Which proccess or script calls the schedueled action to create a new Request after a Interaction has been approved in the SRC or in the apllication. I have a few SRC items that once approved am auto closing via rule in the workflow but it still creates the Request. I need to know how to turn this off which proccess or script triggers it.

Thanks,

Peter

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: 941p4 SRC SD to Request Escalation

Jump to solution

Greetings.

I would suggest to look into the workflow before desabling something in the normal process or RAD or script, since it seems that it would affect to the rest of the SRC items that does not have this requirement that once approved they should be closed. There are especific rulesets that are for the change task automatic creation, so my suggestion is to look into them in the current workflow and adjust it so these rulesets do no affect to the specific SRC items that are closed once approved.

Regards,

Jhonny Castro Montero
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: 941p4 SRC SD to Request Escalation

Jump to solution

Greetings.

I would suggest to look into the workflow before desabling something in the normal process or RAD or script, since it seems that it would affect to the rest of the SRC items that does not have this requirement that once approved they should be closed. There are especific rulesets that are for the change task automatic creation, so my suggestion is to look into them in the current workflow and adjust it so these rulesets do no affect to the specific SRC items that are closed once approved.

Regards,

Jhonny Castro Montero
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.