New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

About ITRC forum

Jump to solution
Hi All, First of all i would like to thank for providing one platform for the discussions. I think following issues need to be addressed : 1) If i was trying to refer earlier forum thread from ITRC OV ServiceCenter/Service Manager Forum, while referring that thread if someone post to refer another thread link which is addressing same issue(posted earlier by another user) then it is pointing to HP Community page. I guess this is due to lack of linking between thread/post, earlier post/thread was referred by particular thread ID, now its not. 2)When try search on google about particular issues it shows earlier thread links but again it's not pointing to that particular thread. regards, abhijit
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi Abhijitkhewale,

I will be working on fixing a majority of the links from  ITRC posts that refer to another ITRC post. With any migration the data gets another destination so we need to manually fix these links. If you could provide me the specific ITRC you are referring to then I could fix it right away. Fixing a majority of the links will take time.

All links/bookmarks/search results that attempt to load an ITRC forum page today redirect to the community home page. We are working to change that so that instead of redirecting you to the community page will provide more information and help on how to locate that page in the community.   

Search results will update automatically over time, as search engines index the new community site and remove references to the legacy ITRC forums.

If you have any suggestions, questionnaires, please post these in our Community feedback and suggestions forum.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi All,

I am too facing exactly same issues.

Also How to access my previous account on ITRC forum mapped to same emailid and I am using same emailid as username for both forums?

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Piku, Go to : http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Service-Manager-Community/ct-p/sws-SMgr there are 4 links for HP Service manager select last one for earlier forums. ie ITRC forums I am also using earlier email id for login but my username is changed in newer,now it is abhijitkhewale. I guess those updated in earlier forum link got right one.
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Abhijit,

Thanks for  the link provided,But I am not able to get how to access my ITRC account since page have only link to signin in current forum only.

thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Does any one other know how to access old ITRC forum account?

thanks,
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Abhijit,

Thanks for prompt reply.But problem is different.
I was using same email id for both the forums but with different passwords so now when I am passing old password then it is saying wrong credentials(as obvious).
So what to do here?

regards,
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral

Think it is more question to admins then to abijit:)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral

Hi Pikutj,

I can perhaps help you out. I will send you a private mail ( envelop on the top right side) and we can discus it through mail. I will lookup information what I have in the community and send it to you.

Greetings,

Bill

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi Bill, Thanks for your response. I would like to discuss few issues, kindly consider me too. regards, abhijit
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral

Hi Abhijitkhewale,

I will be working on fixing a majority of the links from  ITRC posts that refer to another ITRC post. With any migration the data gets another destination so we need to manually fix these links. If you could provide me the specific ITRC you are referring to then I could fix it right away. Fixing a majority of the links will take time.

All links/bookmarks/search results that attempt to load an ITRC forum page today redirect to the community home page. We are working to change that so that instead of redirecting you to the community page will provide more information and help on how to locate that page in the community.   

Search results will update automatically over time, as search engines index the new community site and remove references to the legacy ITRC forums.

If you have any suggestions, questionnaires, please post these in our Community feedback and suggestions forum.

Greetings,

Bill

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Fleet Admiral

Sure no problem. I will contact you.

greetings,

Bill

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.