Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

About ITRC forum

Jump to solution
Hi All, First of all i would like to thank for providing one platform for the discussions. I think following issues need to be addressed : 1) If i was trying to refer earlier forum thread from ITRC OV ServiceCenter/Service Manager Forum, while referring that thread if someone post to refer another thread link which is addressing same issue(posted earlier by another user) then it is pointing to HP Community page. I guess this is due to lack of linking between thread/post, earlier post/thread was referred by particular thread ID, now its not. 2)When try search on google about particular issues it shows earlier thread links but again it's not pointing to that particular thread. regards, abhijit
0 Likes
14 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Thanks Bill, I raised my issues at Community feedback forum . Thanks for your reply once again. Thanks and regards, Abhijit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Thanks Abhijit for your thread!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
No need to say thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.