Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Absent Member.. UCDJeremy Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Access to Unsubscribe button in SRC

Jump to solution

Does anyone know what drives access to the Unsubscribe button in SRC Subscriptions? (scrn shot attached)

This is for SRC 1.40

We currently have some contacts that when logging into SRC have that button greyed out for their active subcriptions, but others have it available to select.

All are Individual subscriptions.

Config Mgmt Environment profile has Subscription Request Mode set to Service Catalog.

I can not find anything on the operator record that drives access to this functionality. I have two operator records both set as self service users, but one can select the button and the other can not.

Any help would be appreciated. Thx.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Access to Unsubscribe button in SRC

Jump to solution

Hello,

This is a logic value(true, false), the option is handle by the Script: ScAPI_svcSubscriptions, function: _checkCanUnsubscribe, here is the logic:

function _checkCanUnsubscribe(subscription){
        return (subscription['subscriber'] == vars['$lo.contact.name'] || system.functions.index(subscription['subscriber'], vars['$G.requester.depts']) > 0 ) && subscription['status'] == 'Active';

}

So it validates the suscriber, so the main difference that I can see is that the Subscriptions wich are Type: "Indivual" can use this option and the ones that are Type: "Department" can't.

I can't see nothing from the contact or operator record that enable/disable this option.

Regards,

Jose Pablo Mora

HP Support

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Access to Unsubscribe button in SRC

Jump to solution

Hello,

This is a logic value(true, false), the option is handle by the Script: ScAPI_svcSubscriptions, function: _checkCanUnsubscribe, here is the logic:

function _checkCanUnsubscribe(subscription){
        return (subscription['subscriber'] == vars['$lo.contact.name'] || system.functions.index(subscription['subscriber'], vars['$G.requester.depts']) > 0 ) && subscription['status'] == 'Active';

}

So it validates the suscriber, so the main difference that I can see is that the Subscriptions wich are Type: "Indivual" can use this option and the ones that are Type: "Department" can't.

I can't see nothing from the contact or operator record that enable/disable this option.

Regards,

Jose Pablo Mora

HP Support

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.