Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Accessing Web Service - SOAP 1.2

Hi,

Does any of you have access a partner web service version SOAP 1.2.

I have an issue with a partner that I am trying to integrate one of his service in our HP SM application.

My partner expects to have the following library in the envelope header  (SOAP 1.2):

xmlns:soap=http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope

Service Manager when generating javascript code from the wsdl signature is including the following library in the envelope (SOAP 1.1):

xmlns:soap=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/

When I changed the library manually in the envelope header, SM server is generating the following error in the log:

RTE E Error calling method: doSoapRequest in class:com/hp/ov/sm/server/utility/SoapClient Exception (com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Error during saving a multipart message)

RTE E SCException caught in soapRequest(): Error calling method: doSoapRequest in class:com/hp/ov/sm/server/utility/SoapClient Exception (com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Error during saving a multipart message)

RAD E Error calling method: doSoapRequest in class:com/hp/ov/sm/server/utility/SoapClient Exception (com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Error during saving a multipart message)

We are running SM 7.11 build : 419  (special build) on AIX 5.3

Does anybody has encountered the same problem ??

any known work around ??

thanks

Alain Berube

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Accessing Web Service - SOAP 1.2

Dear Alain Berube,

Have you reached to any solution/workaround regarding this issue. I'm facing the same now

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.