Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Add File, Form, Field to Help on Field winodw

Jump to solution

I am trying to figure out how to add "File, Form, Field" to the Help on Field window in the Windows Client. I have another person that I want to add this feature to their install and for the life of me cannot figure it out. It appears to be something specific to my installation, because anyone can sign in on my computer and it will work. The other person that has the Windows Client only gets the information from the help record. I have tried matching all of the preferences that I can find with no success. 

I am using the 9.33 Client. I have a feeling this is frustratingly simple, but I need some help! I have attached an example of what I am trying to accomplish.

Thank you,

Andrew

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Add File, Form, Field to Help on Field winodw

Jump to solution

Windows client preferences.

Appearance.

Show context sensitive debug help information.

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution

Greetings.

Please review the attached document which explains how to add or edit help records.

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,

Jhonny Castro Montero
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Jhonny,

I really don't think this has anything to do with the help records. This has to do with the local installation of Windows Client. On one computer, regardless of who is logged in, you can see the file, form and field under the brief description. If I go to a different computer and log in with the same credentials and click on the same field, those 3 items are not displayed. Please see the attachment if you are unsure of what I am talking about. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Windows client preferences.

Appearance.

Show context sensitive debug help information.

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.