Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Add SLA Breach for Incidents activity table

Hi all,

I'm trying to add a activity on incidents that described that the SLA of it has Breach.

I set a alertdef for probsummary that calculate an SLA Breach and update status field for "Breach" and this is working.

I tried to set it up through activity actions table but it only works if I save the record , it's not assuming this change of the status field automatically and write the activity on the record.

I also tried to set an format control for it and setting up it on the alertdef but doesn't work neither if I set up a trigger for it.

Does anyone have the solution for this?

Thanks in advance

Tags (3)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Add SLA Breach for Incidents activity table

Hello Nuno,

hope you are doing fine.

Is there some error message or validation mesage displayed? I see the conditions correct.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Carlos,

There's no message at all when is changing status value through my alerts or any activity  written on the incident record for it.

Currently I've no ideas how to implement this and i'm trying to gather all possible way to do it......

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi, Can you please share if your issue is resolved ? If yes then you can post the answer here, it ll help others too. If not then you can log a case with HP Software support or Professional Services for customization requests.
Regards,
HPE Software Support

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi all,

Haven't a solution so far , any suggestion?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Don't use the triggers or FC, but let the alert set the relevant fields and ensure you call the "im.save" process as the 'Update Process' [edit: on the "alertdef" record]. This will ensure the alert update is processed the same as a user update, and will also run through the activityactions.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.