sapsan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Add a new activity in HP Service Manager 7.01

Jump to solution
Hi,
There are a lot of activities in Incident form on Activities tab in Type filed. But all of them are systems.
Do you know how modify or create a new item ?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Acclaimed Contributor.. Jacob Heubner Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Add a new activity in HP Service Manager 7.01

Jump to solution
Those are records in the activitytype table.

Database Manager -> Table: =activitytype

activity.name - the name of the activity as it displays in the activity type dropdown box and as it is stored in Historic Activities

table - which table this activity is for

acvitity.number - what order the activity appears in the dropdown. No duplicates are allowed per table

visible - YES or NO - will this type appear in the list
6 Replies
Lars Detmers Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi,

this is configured in activitytype table.
You can modify or add activity types there.

HTH
Lars
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution
0 Likes
sapsan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Well, all of that information is very helpfull for HISTORY not for General Form View.
But the reason is how to add new activity into field "Type" on Activities tab in Incident form?
When I create incident i've (Communication with customer,Communication with vendor,Dial-in,Closed,Resolved,Reopend etc.)I would like to add a newone like ({"Communication with manager"})
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution
Those are records in the activitytype table.

Database Manager -> Table: =activitytype

activity.name - the name of the activity as it displays in the activity type dropdown box and as it is stored in Historic Activities

table - which table this activity is for

acvitity.number - what order the activity appears in the dropdown. No duplicates are allowed per table

visible - YES or NO - will this type appear in the list
sapsan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I think my question about creation of new activity is resolved with help by Jacob Heubner.
0 Likes
Andre_Duminy
Frequent Visitor.

Jump to solution

Hi, can a visible condition be added to activity.type, example i only want a few user to see it?

and if so what will the condition say?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.