Highlighted
New Member.

Add a new button to call a wizard in apm.edit.problem

Hi Experts,

I have an urgent requirement in Incident form. Need to add a new button which will call a wizard. I have managed to create the wizard but not getting how to link that wizard with the new button.

At the same time I have never tried working on display option, hence I wonder how to create a new button. 

Please guide me to create a new button in Incident form(apm.edit.problem display screen) and in linking a wizard to this button.

Rgds,

Sanjeev

=========================================================================================
Old account: SanjeevDas
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Add a new button to call a wizard in apm.edit.problem

you solved it ? and how ? 🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi wdomerac,

Its not yet solved. Still looking for an answer.

Sanjeev

=========================================================================================
Old account: SanjeevDas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

You can use an existing display option which calls a wizard as a model. Here's an example:

The file parameter passes the contents of the current displayed record ($L.file).

The name parameter passes the name of starting wizard panel. 

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello John,

I'm facing similar issues like Dassanjeev. I have a requirement to create a button on apm.quick.g. Clicking on the button, it should open a new format. The problems Im facing now. The button is inactive on the incident form.

The second issue is the I have configured the displayed option but really not sure what to put in the RAD related sections. The need is to just open a new format that has been created.

May I ask you to help me on this?

Best Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.