Valued Contributor.. sdsupport Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Add new field in probsummary

Jump to solution

Help me please.
I added an bapb.bizprocess field in the incidents table, I need this field to be passed to the probsummary table in it, I also created an bapb.bizprocess field, set up a link (bapb.bizprocess - incidents - bapb.bizprocess bapb.bizprocess         -          bapb.bizprocess), in the design form on the im.incident.subform.categorizationandassignment form, added a field and specified the bapb.bizprocess input, but the record is not added to the table of the summaries and the im.incident.subform.categorizationandassignment form from this table.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Valued Contributor..

Re: Add new field in probsummary

Jump to solution
I solved the problem.
It was necessary to add another link screlate.incidents.problem and indicate below my fields bapb.bizprocess - bapb.bizprocess
--------------------------------
Thank you all for your help.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Honored Contributor.. ulto1 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

create a javascript that triggered when the interaction ticket is updated, so that it will be passed to the Incident ticket.

0 Likes
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution
Thank you for your decision. I thought so, maybe there are other ways to solve? Other fields in the Probsummary table receive values differently from the Incidents table ...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution
I didn't understand what is the issue.. the value is not going to IM during the ticket creation or it's not being updated in IM when the value is updated at the interaction?
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution

The value is not sent to IM when creating an application on the ess.SD.open form. When you create an application on the im.incident.subform.open form, the value appears in the probsummary table.

0 Likes
Valued Contributor..

Jump to solution
I solved the problem.
It was necessary to add another link screlate.incidents.problem and indicate below my fields bapb.bizprocess - bapb.bizprocess
--------------------------------
Thank you all for your help.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.