Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Add related records field in ess.browse.incident

Hi Experts,

I want to add a related records field in ess.browse.incident form which will show the related interaction, problem and change tickets.

Can anyone please help on the customization steps that i have to do.

Thanks,

Sanjeev

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello,

You want to make visible records related to the Incident (which is already related to the Interaction of the end user?)?

Sounds like something messy so i am not sure if I am getting you correct as you have a list of related Incidents on the form which you posted.

Why do you want to expose this information to the end user at all?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Sanjeev,

It is totally against the HP license to allow users to see the other module tickets.
You might achieve same by some tailoring and you have to change the conditions placed at different places in document engine to make it work.

You just supposed to log interaction/ServiceRequest and CR/SCR/SD Approvals.

Hth,
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Piku,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, by clicking on the related records from the end user interaction page, the end user will be directed to the ess.browse.incident form to get a view of the related incident. 

The client also wants a realted record field in the above mentioned page, which will show the related interaction only. And by clicking on it they can traverse to ess.SD.update.browse page. The client wants the same functionality on the ess.browse.incident because they liked the related record option.

So can I please get an idea to implement the same.

Thanks,

Sanjeev

0 Likes
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

hello Sanjeev,

Related interaction to WHAT?

You dont have related interactions to the users interactions. At the same time you are not eligable to see other Interactions to the Incidents which you see in the list of related records.

Ess user can only see his own interaction  (and you dont need related record tab for that).

Regarding ess.SD.update. this is really violation of the SD license.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.