Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Adding Contacts column to search incident view

Hi, I'm using sm9.21 on a windows 2008 box. 

Our users want to export a list of all her open incidents and wants to have the contact column in it, she can search against contacts but can't get them into her table for exporting.  Basically her incident search displays as a table but she can't see the contact against each incident.

My question is: 

How do I get the contacts into the advanced filter drop down list as an option for the 'field in incident' ?  so she can see the contacts in her search.  thanks for any help.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

You can enable the visibility of any field in Advacned Filter from Data Policy of that table.

Type "datadict" in command box, look for probsummary table.

In 'Available' column put true for the field you want to make it appear in Advanced Filter.

Assign Kudos by clicking on Star on your left ,if this post helped you in any manner...Thanks...

Gaurav
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Gaurav,

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed, much appreciate for your quick response

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Happy to help.

You can flag this post as closed.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.