Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Adding attatchment to close incident SM 9.5

Jump to solution

Hello Expert,

We are using Service Manager 9.5, all the close incident is read-oly, i would like to attatched a file to the close incident. Appreciate if you can let us know how can we achive.

Regards

Shiva

OpenVIew
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vice Admiral

Thanks experts for the suggeston.

After adding the in the below rule set in the close phase, i was able to updated the attachment.

index("SysAdmin", $lo.ucapex)>0

Regards

Shiva

OpenVIew

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hello Shivshankar Yad,
Hope you are doing well.

One of the biggest issues to include attachments to close Incidents is that you will require to add a Save button. On matters of aestethics is not difficult to include it, however, you will need to edit its functionality to save a record that is already committed in the database.

My recomendation in this case is to add the attachments before proceeding on closing the Incident.

Hope this explanation helps.

BR!

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the Thumb and show your appreciation.
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

If this is a one time event, add the attachment in any record and change it's reference in SYSATTACHMENT table directly.

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
Vice Admiral

Thanks experts for the suggeston.

After adding the in the below rule set in the close phase, i was able to updated the attachment.

index("SysAdmin", $lo.ucapex)>0

Regards

Shiva

OpenVIew

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.