Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Addition Phase Information Link missing in the Change Workflow

Experts,

We are on the process of upgrade from SMv9.20 to SMv9.41 .

we are going to the hybrid version of HP SM and the upgrade utility has migrated out legacy change workflow into the PD. Though after the migration, we had to tweak in the conditions on transitions etc , but seems to be working ok so far.

Initially I had noticed additional phase information link showing up in each of the phases of the workflow . I was able to view the auto tasks under each of the workflow phases.

Now when I open the workflow, I am unable to find this link ' Additional phase information'.

Attaching the screenshot.

thx

dev.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.