Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Adjusting the frame size of a PopUp Subform

I have created a subform that is used as a hover(pop up) form when hivering over a comfill box.  It works as I expected except I would like to adjust the size of the pop up form frame as it does not show everything.  I fact, part of the record being shown is cut off.  I have tried several ways, using a frame adding extra blank labels, but the pop up fram stays the same size.

Is there any way to adjust this?  I am using v9.35 web client.

I have placed an attachment to show what is happening and what I need to happen

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Adjusting the frame size of a PopUp Subform

Hi Jtonn,

hope you are doing fine.

I just wanted to let you know I found information due pop ups, I suggest you to pay attention to the "note" section talking for the pop up size:

Using pop-ups

You can display a form as a pop-up by embedding the comfill widget in the form.
Pop-up forms enable you to create a form once, and then use it in other forms. Construct a pop-up form in the same way as you would a standard form.

Forms displayed as pop-ups are read-only; users cannot interact with them. If you want your users to be able to interact with the form, display the form as a standalone of another form instead of as a pop-up.

• Pop-ups only display one record. If the virtual join returns zero or multiple records, the pop-up form will display an error message.
  • Only a single pop-up can be active at a time.

The following widgets are supported for pop-ups. Use a regular subform instead of a pop-up subform for any widget not on this list. If you use a non-supported widget, the pop-up will display an error message.

• Checkbox
  • Date
  • Group/Frame
  • Label
  • Table
  • Text
  • TextArea
  • Wrap Label

*Note: For the Web client, the allowed maximum width of a pop-up form is 500 pixels. When designing a pop-up form for the Web client, make sure that the pop-up form is not too wide; otherwise, it may not appear correctly on the Web client.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.