Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Advance search for new file

Hi Expert,

I have a new table/file, which I do like to have the same advance search function as the OOB.

Do like to check is there any document or can someone advice on how to add the advance search to new table/file?

Reason for the search is because our user some time required to do search for record with field equal to null.

Regards
Soong
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Advance search for new file

Hi!

Create record in the "Object" table for your table, then look at the "Search Configuration" tab.

This tab is associated with the SearchConfig table.

Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Advance search for new file

Hi  Alexander,

Thanks for the response, as I had never create an object before, will need to do some testing on creating an object and adding in the advance search.

Regards
Soong
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.