Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Affected Configuration Item link line query

Experts,

I have a query regarding the link line query on logical.name field on Incidents, probsummary and rootcause. I am having some issues in making the out of box query work in my environment.

We are having an out of box integration with HP uCMDB and the relationships are also pushed into HP SM. When I selected the affected service, the affected configuration item ideally should show me only the related CIs.

• Below is the link line query for affected.item

image.png

• once the affected.item is filled in, next link line query is to show the related CIs under the logical.name field ( out of box link line JS expression )

image.png

With the above link line query, I am not getting any related CIs . Though there are ci relationship records existing for the selected affected.item CI value. Getting the below error,

image.png

I modified the link line JS script as below,

image.pngOnce this is done, I am getting the related CIs . 

What I would like to know , why out of the box query is not returning any records ?

could anyone share a working piece of out of box script on the logical.name field in the link line.

thx

dev.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.