New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Affected Item is not saved form SRC

Jump to solution

Hello everyone.

I have a question. It's normal that if I want to create a support case and choose an item from the catalog, the field affected.item is not saved for interaction record? It is saved when linker creates an incident.

This is happening to me in version 9.33 and 9.40 with demo records, only if the interaction is created from SRC, if created from service manager does not have the problem.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I found the solution in other post, i don't remember the link. I try the folowing:

Go to Service Catalog, Tailoring, Catalog ConnectorSearch and search "Open an Incident", in Expressions Tab replace the line "if (filename($L.file)="probsummary") then (affected.item in $L.file=jscall("svcCatInterface.getXMLFieldValue", interface.info in $L.item, "affected.item"))"  

for

"if (filename($L.file)="probsummary") then ($L.affected.item=jscall("svcCatInterface.getXMLFieldValue", interface.info in $L.item, "affected.item");affected.item in $L.file=$L.affected.item;if (support.item in $L.item=true and null(affected.item in $L.info)) then (affected.item in $L.info=$L.affected.item;$L.success.flg=rtecall("trigger", $L.return.code, 0);$L.success.flg=rtecall("rupdate", $L.errcode, $L.info);$L.success.flg=rtecall("trigger", $L.return.code, 1)))"

Log out and then log in.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Little confused here, issue is with Catalog(item) or Incidents(support) tickets.

In SRC, for support tickets, it is working good to save affected item.

It is recommended to use the same version of sm app and src. if using SM app 9.33 then use SRC9.33.

If using SM9.40 the use SRC9.40.

Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I noticed the same issue when doing a 9.40 demo last week. 

With a support item (the service is specified in the catalog item defintion), after submit from the SRC the service was not populated in the Interaction. I haven't had a chance to look into it. 

The support catalog item code was updated in 9.34 to enable submission of support catalog items via the ESS client (previously you had to use the SRC for support catalog items). This may be related to those changs. 

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I found the solution in other post, i don't remember the link. I try the folowing:

Go to Service Catalog, Tailoring, Catalog ConnectorSearch and search "Open an Incident", in Expressions Tab replace the line "if (filename($L.file)="probsummary") then (affected.item in $L.file=jscall("svcCatInterface.getXMLFieldValue", interface.info in $L.item, "affected.item"))"  

for

"if (filename($L.file)="probsummary") then ($L.affected.item=jscall("svcCatInterface.getXMLFieldValue", interface.info in $L.item, "affected.item");affected.item in $L.file=$L.affected.item;if (support.item in $L.item=true and null(affected.item in $L.info)) then (affected.item in $L.info=$L.affected.item;$L.success.flg=rtecall("trigger", $L.return.code, 0);$L.success.flg=rtecall("rupdate", $L.errcode, $L.info);$L.success.flg=rtecall("trigger", $L.return.code, 1)))"

Log out and then log in.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.