ramamoorthyshal Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Affected Presses Validity.

Jump to solution

Hi Experts,

I need to know where the Validity of Affected Presses is happening.

For Example., in draft Phase, "Affected Press(Logical name)" field is a editable. So users can enter/type in that combo fill. If I type any value and clicks on submit button, it is validating with device table and if it is not matching with existing recors/logical.name then it is showing a message as "Please select a valid Affected CI. One or more entered values doesnot match with CMDB CI." and along with device table list.

Where it has been configured excatly??

I have a similar requirement to do it for contact table.

So the requirement is like, I have a email Id Field, which is a combo fill. when users enters a mail id and if they click on save button then it should validate with contact table and should display a error if it does'nt match.

Please find the attachement for your reference.

Regards,

Shalini R

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor.

Re: Affected Presses Validity.

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I got the solution from the forum post mentioned below.

http://community.hpe.com/t5/HPE-Service-Manager-Service/Validation-of-Assets/m-p/4409260#M22717

Thanks,

Regards.

Shalini R

0 Likes
1 Reply
Honored Contributor.

Re: Affected Presses Validity.

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I got the solution from the forum post mentioned below.

http://community.hpe.com/t5/HPE-Service-Manager-Service/Validation-of-Assets/m-p/4409260#M22717

Thanks,

Regards.

Shalini R

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.