Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Apply Template shortcut button

Hi Guys,

I need to know how to setup the buttons shortcuts...

for example fill button we click on Alt + F9 ... find button Alt+F8...

for the Apply Template button (interaction)... what is the shortcut...  & can we modify it?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

I checked the do for cc.first & cc.edit.incident for the apply template button & I saw that the gui option is 22.
Ok... for Fill it's 9 & we can click on F9 (gui) & Alt+F9 (web) but for 22 what can we do?

Please let me know.

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello Ulto,

check what Gui below 10 is not used there and change it for apply template button and check if it will work.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

You can only use as much as you have Function keys on your key board which are 12 only, form F1 to F12.

So here, feels you can try for F12 because it is not in use but not sure whether is supposed to work or not as some of them could be reserved for generic OS functionality.

Or you can go change GUI option of template button to '11'. This F11 which use in move to previous record in list of Incidents using arrow button (previous), and not so popular and known. But must be aware if users use it or not.

Hth,

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.