Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Artem Maevskij Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Apply a new workflow for Service Desk

Jump to solution

Hello!
Please tell me how to change the default workflow for the service desk?
If I create a new workflow, how do I enable it as the main one?

It must be set up somewhere.
I can not find where.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor.. josh Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Apply a new workflow for Service Desk

Jump to solution

It's defined on the interaction category record. Just drill into the category(ies) you want to use with the new workflow and update the workflow there.

Untitled.png

1 Reply
Super Contributor.. josh Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Apply a new workflow for Service Desk

Jump to solution

It's defined on the interaction category record. Just drill into the category(ies) you want to use with the new workflow and update the workflow there.

Untitled.png

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.